Re: [SystemSafety] underground trains without drivers

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:06:27 +0100

On 1/24/13 9:55 AM, peter.sheppard_at_xxxxxx
> DLR - driverless (although "Train Captain" on board)

The Docklands Light Railway, for the non-Brits. It serves London City Airport, amongst other destinations.

> People movers at Heathrow and Gatwick - driverless

And Stansted. Wasn't it the first?

As I remember, the Disneyland and Disney World people movers are driverless, as is the Seattle-Tacoma airport's rail transit system. Over two decades ago.

PBL