Re: [SystemSafety] underground trains without drivers

From: David Haworth < >
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 11:59:43 +0100

Part of the Nürnberg U-Bahn (U2 and U3) is driverless.

Some of the trains have a "service operator" on board who is a qualified driver, but who acts more like a guard. Other trains are fully driverless.

I think U1 still has drivers.

Dave

--
David Haworth B.Sc.(Hons.), OS Kernel Developer         Tel: +49 9131 7701-6154
david.haworth_at_xxxxxx