[SystemSafety] MIT STAMP Workshop 2013 Registration

From: Nancy Leveson < >
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 05:32:27 -0800

We finally have the registration for the MIT STAMP/STPA workshop going. I have pasted it into this message to make the process as painless as possible. If this does not work there is a link below you can use instead. Please fill out the registration if you plan to attend even if you have filled out the interest survey.
The website for the free workshop can be found at: http://psas.scripts.mit.edu/home/2nd-stampstpa-workshop-2013/

The hotel blocks will soon be freed up and the special prices will no longer apply so I suggest making hotel reservations soon.

I have also attached the latest agenda to this message.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1e2LPBBWP-EDenyL0v9xVGoqOL37pzyu0Yp-tYXbL7cY/viewform?sid=28e0017c964eb159&token=4ABJ7TwBAAA.et4ze6eb7LJXbNXSkm9wYQ.2FHFMi7u5jwX2U24wYAHpw

STAMP Workshop 2013 Registration

We are pleased to invite you to register for the 2013 STAMP Workshop to be held at MIT on March 26-29, 2013. Please register below. Attendance for the Workshop is free of charge, but we need your registration to help us determine the size of rooms and other logistics. Because the interest survey was created so long ago, we apologize for the extra work but will assume that anyone who filled out the interest survey but does not register is not planning to attend.

We look forward to seeing you at our second STAMP Workshop.

Prof Nancy Leveson
MIT   First Name *
  Last Name *
  Email Address *
  Organization *
Please let us know where you are from.
  If there is enough interest, we will hold a one hour Introduction to STAMP at 8 am just prior to the start of the Workshop for those who have not read Engineering a Safer World or do not know what STAMP is. If you would like to attend, please check the box below. *

 We will be holding half day tutorials for beginners and meetings for prior users to share their experiences at the beginning of the workshop. The sessions will be held in parallel. Please check the box for which session you will attend. *

 There will be a social event (buffet dinner and poster session) on Wednesday evening. Will you be attending the social event on Wednesday evening? *

   Powered by [image: Google Drive] <http://docs.google.com> This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1e2LPBBWP-EDenyL0v9xVGoqOL37pzyu0Yp-tYXbL7cY/reportabuse?source=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1e2LPBBWP-EDenyL0v9xVGoqOL37pzyu0Yp-tYXbL7cY/viewform?sid%3D28e0017c964eb159%26token%3D4ABJ7TwBAAA.et4ze6eb7LJXbNXSkm9wYQ.2FHFMi7u5jwX2U24wYAHpw>- Terms
of Service <http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS> - Additional Terms<http://www.google.com/google-d-s/terms.html>

--
Prof. Nancy Leveson
Aeronautics and Astronautics and Engineering Systems

Telephone: 617-258-0505
Email: leveson_at_xxxxxx