[SystemSafety] Third White Paper

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:38:52 +0100

I have put a third white paper on the WWW site at http://www.rvs.uni-bielefeld.de/publications/WhitePapers/rvsIEC61508CaseStudy.pdf It consists of a modified version of the case study I posed as two "homework exercises" on the York mailing list in May 2009. In the references, URLs for the archived versions of those mails are given, as well as URLs from the responses of other list participants. A working paper based on those notes was presented to the German functional safety standardisation committee DKE GK914 in October 2009. This White Paper is a modified public version of that working paper.

This is the reference [Ladkin 2009] that was missing from RVS White Paper 2 of last week. WP2 has been modified to cite it.

systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Wed Feb 20 2013 - 11:39:01 CET