Re: [SystemSafety] MISRA C:2012 released

From: Chris Hills < >
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:19:29 -0000

Whilst this is a commercial post and I know some do object to this sort of thing (you have to buy MISRA C:2012 for a very reasonable 18 GBP for the PDF from http://www.misra.org.uk/shop/buy_now.php ) it would be churlish and silly to object to David's post.

This has been 8 years in the making and I could tell you what has changed in the document but if you have anything to do with MISRA C or indeed any C in *any* system not just critical ones, it is well worth reading so just go and buy a copy and read it.

NOTE neither David or I get anything out of the sales of MISRA C:2012.