Re: [SystemSafety] FW: How safe is safe?

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 11:40:39 +0200

Rob,

On 5/8/13 11:22 AM, Rob Alexander wrote:
> Drew, John McDermid about this recently published a paper on the validity of PRA ---
> http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~rda/PSAM%20QRA%20paper%20final.pdf --- in summary, there are a lot
> of big claims made about the value of PRA and precious little evidence to support them.

Thanks for the reminder about your paper. People might like to know that one of the significant sources you reference, Terje Aven's Misconceptions of Risk, at which Andy might well like to take a look, is available in (what I think is) full on the WWW. I don't know what Terje thinks of this (let alone his publisher).

systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Wed May 08 2013 - 14:08:29 CEST