Re: [SystemSafety] Watch out for exploding ticket machines on German Railways!!

From: Martyn Thomas < >
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 15:26:29 +0100

" German police are warning rail travellers to be wary when using Deutsche Bahn's automatic ticket machines because criminals attempting to break into them may have left them filled with explosive gas."

"wary" ...

could they perhaps be more specific about how passengers should protect themselves?

> Well, just when we travellers thought DB had the user interfaces
> finally sorted out...... Unless, of course, they only explode when
> naughty people try to buy tickets.......
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/30/german-rail-exploding-ticket-machines
>

> PBL

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Thu May 30 2013 - 16:26:42 CEST