Re: [SystemSafety] Watch out for exploding ticket machines on German Railways!!

From: Mike Ellims < >
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 21:05:07 +0100

What I want to know is does the risk appear on the hazard analysis for ticket machines; that is assuming of course that there is (or was) a hazard analysis...

> just when we travelers thought DB had the user interfaces finally sorted
out...

Don't get me started on interfaces, BT have just updated the software for their set top boxes and in the last two days I've spent nearly two hours on the phone explaining why the new menu's don't scale from 3 recording of CSI which will be deleted, to 50+ recording of Octonauts (1) which will be kept until both Thing #1 and Thing #2 get sick of them or Hell (2) goes sub-zero.

Cheers.

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Octonauts
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Norway