[SystemSafety] Privacy and Confidentiality

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:21:17 +0200

For those of you who are wondering about some of your services - and who isn't at present - a word from us might help.

The systemsafety list is a mailing list run on a physical machine in Bielefeld University administered exclusively by our Faculty of Technology (TechFak) Computer Network Administrator Dr. Carsten Gnörlich and his staff, all of whom I know (although not necessarily well). Backups are performed and kept all within the TechFak network. So is our DNS service for that matter. The systemsafety mail archive sits on a machine administered in my RVS group, and I am sitting in the same room with it at the moment, namely our RVS Lab.

PBL Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, University of Bielefeld and Causalis Limited

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Fri Jun 21 2013 - 16:21:27 CEST