Re: [SystemSafety] qualification (was: Re: RE : Qualifying SW as "proven in use"

From: Gergely Buday < >
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:02:51 +0200

Reading a bit about safety critical software I noticed a fundamental problem, namely, when software engineers lack physics education. Unbelievable errors come when programmers take for granted a too simple model of physical reality. Logic is not enough.

On 27 June 2013 17:53, Martyn Thomas <martyn_at_xxxxxx