Re: [SystemSafety] Shared-space intersections

From: Ignacio González Torquemada < >
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:26:02 +0200

I am legally blind and need a cane for walking.

I suppose that for us the rule in these spaces should be the same as in other spaces: "trust people when they see you walking with a cane". And for the rest of the world it should be "don't run over a person with a cane!".

I have no experience with these spaces, but I have heard that people (and drivers) are usually more careful there, so the integration for us should be easy.

Ignacio

systemsafety-bounces_at_xxxxxx 10:33:56:

http://gu.com/p/3fm7a