Re: [SystemSafety] Research topics

From: Martyn Thomas < >
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:27:46 +0100

I attach a slightly modified Grand Challenge talk that I gave about 10 years ago, based on a proposal that I had worked on with the help of Tony Hoare.

Any significant progress towards this would be worth a PhD, in my opinion. Let me know if you decide to head down this path and if I can help ...

Regards

Martyn
Martyn Thomas CBE FREng
Vice President, Royal Academy of Engineering Chair, IT Policy Panel, Institution of Engineering and Technology

On 15/07/2013 09:03, René Senden wrote:
> Not necessarily, e.g. a research topic for a PhD research.

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Mon Jul 15 2013 - 16:28:04 CEST