[SystemSafety] Systemsafety-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounces

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:28:25 +0200

Christoph Goeker asked:
> Hi folks,
>
> please donít send messages that are intended for the SystemSafety-List to
> systemsafety-bounces_at_xxxxxx > <mailto:systemsafety-bounces_at_xxxxxx

Kevin Andreoli responded:
> Perhaps the problem is due to the From: address all the list messages have.

It's more a feature than a problem. The only people who have it are Chris and me, because we get the notifications (if anyone wants to harrass me, you now know how. But think of poor Christoph before you do :-) )

We have always had one or two. Then on Thursday there were suddenly six, so Chris figured to bring it to people's attention.

systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Tue Aug 27 2013 - 10:28:36 CEST