[SystemSafety] Airbus automated systems

From: Loebl, Andy < >
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:36:31 -0400

About two or three years ago I remembered a discussion of Airbus automated flight control systems having precedent over human operator control. the reason I remember this is that it surprised me that there was so much confidence in those systems. If this is true, can someone please give me a reference I can use as a citation for explaining this principle. If automated systems take precedent over human control, if a human operator has to take over, is this more difficult for the intervening operator as a result?

Thanks

andy

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Tue Aug 27 2013 - 14:37:12 CEST