Re: [SystemSafety] Agile methods

From: René Senden < >
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 19:29:42 +0200

I appreciate your input, however, my question addresses a specific situation that some of you may have encountered in practice…

It is such practical experience I am interested in…

Let me rephrase… I was not very clear/accurate in describing my query…

Have you encountered a situation, in industrial practice, in which an organization developing software following an agile methodology

has to comply with a safety standard which has specific requirements on the software development process? A typical example of

such safety standard, with respect to its requirements on the sw-dev, would be IEC-61508 Part 3 or DO-178…

Rene