Re: [SystemSafety] Agile methods

From: René Senden < >
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 03:42:31 +0200

Dear all,

Before I respond to the feedback given thus far.. and any future ones...let me say this..

Please assume that I am aware of some basic knowledge (theoretical only) about agile methods, and extensive & practice knowledge of "system safety" in various industries, obviously including software aspects. Also, you may assume that I am an avid follower of relevant publications in our field. As such, I also wish to ask anyone who considers to respond to my question, to read my question before doing so. I am not particularly interested in contributions which question the question at hand. Of course questions submitted to this list lead to debates, and that is fine so feel free, but let it be clear that I will not respond to contributions to this thread which do not address PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE related to the premise I described. Too often questions on this list digress into irrelevant debates, frequently of a misguided philosophical nature.

Rene