Re: [SystemSafety] Agile methods

From: Jensen, Martin Faurschou < >
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 12:32:32 +0200

There were a paper on this issue presented on safecomp back in 2008 with the title: "towards agile engineering of high-integrity systems" I think most of the statements in this still holds.

With best regards,
Martin Faurschou Jensen

Siemens A/S
Flow Instruments
I IA SC PI 3 R&D QP
Nordborgvej 81
6430 Nordborg, Denmark
Tel.: +45 7488 2685
mailto:martin-faurschou.jensen_at_xxxxxx