(unknown charset) Re: [SystemSafety] Agile methods

From: (unknown charset) Geoffrey Biggs < >
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 18:33:30 +0900

Bruce Douglass (the IBM lead person on their Harmony version of agile) has a white paper about the use of Agile analysis in safety-critical software:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/agile-analysis-practices-safety-critical-development/

I don't know how much practical experience he actually has, but judging from his examples in this and other white papers, any he does have is in the medical devices domain. Perhaps this might be a useful reference; I'm not in a position to judge.

As an aside, I would be interested in hearing the opinions of the experts on this list about that article.

Geoff

On 31 August 2013 10:42, René Senden <rene.senden_at_xxxxxx