Re: [SystemSafety] Agile methods

From: Michael Jackson < >
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:52:46 +0100

Nancy, Martyn:

Some clarification, please. What does 'before anything else' mean in "a complete and thorough specification of all the system/software safety requirements before anything else"? If nothing precedes it (specifically, there is no preceding description or even identification of the system's purpose, participants, environment, context or functionality) then what subject matter will the safety requirements have to talk about?

Regards,