Re: [SystemSafety] Agile methods

From: René Senden < >
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 14:12:22 +0200

Hello Peter,

I appreciate all contributions/replies, but of course I am particularly interested in those that actually address the initiating question..and indeed some members of this list addressed practical industrial experience, most of which however contacted me offline for that, this is after all a tough crowd at times… Perhaps we have different views on practical experience…or perhaps my wording of the question is a little short of perfection.. I kept my initial question somewhat general because I also have to consider things like confidentiality..so it goes without saying that I assume we all have similar restrictions… the sector at hand is defence, so not medical..

My latest contribution, as a response to Myriam, indeed concludes with an additional question… I am not hoping for any particular outcome, I don’t know how you got that impression…

Personally I am very skeptic about agile methods in this context..that being said.. we can’t always chose the questions we are faced with…

Rene