[SystemSafety] Which software for very basic FTA?

From: David MENTRE < >
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:37:48 +0200

Hello,

I am planning to do some FTA (and possibly FMEA). Such FTA are going to be very very basic (relatively small tree, no probabilities, no need for cut set, etc.).

I could use MS Visio or similar drawing software. I am already using MS Excel. However I would like to have (i) a graphical representation of the tree, (ii) numbering of events (for traceability), (iii) printing capabilities (print the tree on several A4 pages in readable form).

Which software, preferably Open Source or at least freely available, would you recommend? I am working on Windows and Linux platforms.

Sincerely yours,
D. Mentré

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Tue Sep 24 2013 - 11:38:23 CEST