[SystemSafety] Software process improvement noir

From: Les Chambers < >
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:49:20 +1000

We recently had a conversation about software process improvement and the assertion that quality is free. I have just posted a story on this subject here:

http://www.systemsengineeringblog.com/better/

Being a true life account of a process improvement initiative it leans towards the noir genre: oneiric, strange, erotic, ambivalent, and cruel - but in the end uplifting. I hope you enjoy.

Cheers

Les

Les Chambers
Director
Chambers & Associates Pty Ltd
<http://www.chambers.com.au> www.chambers.com.au

Blog: <http://www.systemsengineeringblog.com/> www.systemsengineeringblog.com

Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/chambersles> _at_xxxxxx M: 0412 648 992
Intl M: +61 412 648 992
Ph: +61 7 3870 4199
Fax: +61 7 3870 4220
<mailto:les_at_xxxxxx

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Thu Sep 26 2013 - 09:49:48 CEST