Re: [SystemSafety] the bomb again

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 15:05:37 +0200

On 11 Oct 2013, at 12:37, Nancy Leveson <leveson.nancy8_at_xxxxxx

> I wrote my message to try to point out some things about which I thought you were mistaken about STAMP.

I must say really don't see yet anything about which I was mistaken, except that others verified the RSML TCAS spec, not your team.

> My very least favorite thing to do is to argue about deep concepts on a superficial medium like an email list. So I have no desire to continue this discussion by answering your questions.

I understand well that you don't like to conduct detailed discussions by email. There's really no need to join in any discussion you don't wish to.

PBL Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, University of Bielefeld and Causalis Limited

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Fri Oct 11 2013 - 15:05:46 CEST