[SystemSafety] An STPA Primer

From: Nancy Leveson < >
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 18:31:39 -0700

We have written a primer to supplement my book and to help people learn to use STPA. There are lots of examples and more information than in my book plus a few exercises. Although some advanced information is still missing from the primer, the basic information is there. We thought it better to get out the Primer early rather than wait until we have completed the advanced topics. The primer is free and can be downloaded from: http://sunnyday.mit.edu/STPA-Primer-v0.pdf

Nancy

--
Prof. Nancy Leveson
Aeronautics and Astronautics and Engineering Systems

Telephone: 617-258-0505
Email: leveson_at_xxxxxx