Re: [SystemSafety] nuclear energy - disparate policies?

From: C. Michael Holloway < >
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 08:04:09 -0400

Greetings,

In nuclear energy, as in nearly every area in which there is an intersection of science / technology / politics / philosophy, "scientific" opinions seem to be much more driven by political views than the other way 'round. Certainly there are plenty of people who claim that their political opinions are driven the "science", but only rarely do those claims hold up to scrutiny.

--

C. Michael Holloway

Disclaimer: My opinions are mine alone. Give neither blame nor credit to my
employer for them.