Re: [SystemSafety] nuclear energy - disparate policies?

From: René Senden < >
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 14:59:44 +0100

There have been interesting contributions to this thread, many thanks to all.
A lot has been said with respect to economic considerations.. Regarding alternative
energy sources I noticed that hydrogen was not mentioned.. Less has been said about the associated risks, acceptability of risk etc, not only with
respect to accidents but also w.r.t. the matter of nuclear waste