[SystemSafety] Contents of Fukushima Book

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 12:42:12 +0100

I understand our Fukushima book is not yet at the top of 2013's best-seller list, so I wrote a blog post http://www.abnormaldistribution.org/2013/12/06/a-book-on-the-fukushima-dai-ichi-accident/ which includes a short comment about why we publish with LIT Verlag (relatively low selling price, expecially for students, and full retention of intellectual property) as well as what used to be called (and still is by me) an analytical table of contents.

systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Fri Dec 06 2013 - 12:42:17 CET