Re: [SystemSafety] Engineering depends on making arguments (was Re: Fwd: Measurement + Control)

From: Les Chambers < >
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 00:43:35 +1000

Michael
I couldn't agree more. Two months ago a man called me with a problem. He was trying to sell a software product to a bank. The bank wanted independent validation that the product actually performed all the functions he claimed. He had no functionalional specification so I could make no argument that it did. No argument - no sale. Cheers
Les

--
Les Chambers
les_at_xxxxxx