Re: [SystemSafety] Short news article on Fukushima Dai-ichi and Risk

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 12:34:08 +0100

Dick is being amazingly restrained on English Crown history. Quite belies his claim to be an amateur historian :-) I reminded Bertrand that the Crown of England and of France only gave the latter bit back in 1802, having been asked politely by Boney. And of lots of other things too, privately. Vive l'entente cordiale! Which translates into German as a corduroy duck.

On 1/27/14 10:54 AM, Dick Selwood wrote:
> ... You forgot to mention SNCF- partner in Eurostar and bidding to run the East Coast
> mainline from London to Edinburgh

With SNCF and DB running two thirds of British railways between them, service can only get better.....

systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Mon Jan 27 2014 - 12:34:14 CET