[SystemSafety] A modest attempt to reboot the discussion

From: C. Michael Holloway < >
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 09:54:59 -0500

Greetings,

Rather than concentrating on matters about which we seem unable to agree (and which seem to be driving people off the list), let's see if we can find something about which we can agree.

I propose the following statement:

"Explicitly stating reasons is better than leaving reasons implicit."

Do you agree or disagree?

If you disagree, please suggest an alternative statement.

--

C. Michael Holloway

Disclaimer: My opinions are mine alone. Give neither blame nor credit to my
employer for them.