[SystemSafety] INS Sindhurakshak, USS Cochino and batteries

From: Andrew Rae < >
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 09:56:17 +0000

Folks,
I'm looking for pointers in three directions:
  1. Does anyone have recent news on the 14 August 2013 submarine sinking in Mumbai?
  2. Does anyone know of any official reports available about the USS Cochino? (I can google for blog posts myself, but I'm having trouble following anything back to an official investigation.
  3. The common link I'm following here is not actually submarines, but batteries. I'm putting together a podcast episode on battery-related accidents, so any pointers to interesting battery accidents appreciated.

Drew

My system safety podcast: http://disastercast.co.uk My phone number: +44 (0) 7783 446 814
University of York disclaimer:
http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Thu Feb 06 2014 - 10:56:27 CET