Re: [SystemSafety] Claims for formal methods

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:40:31 +0100

On 2014-02-19 11:59 , Derek M Jones wrote:
> Martyn,
>
>> Now you seem to be abusing an entire community of researchers and
>> engineers. Are you unable to put forward your beliefs more professionally?

> I gave a succinct summary of my views.

Sigh.

No matter their views, I would ask people please to think twice about phrasing them in such a way that others could interpret as potentially actionable.

This is a publicly-archived list. There are at least two authorities who can shut it down in a moment without any further consideration of content or purpose, should anyone complain to them, namely the provider of the host equipment and the legal entity to which it belongs. I don't think anybody here wants that.

Just to let everyone know, we shall remove what I consider questionable words from the archived copy of Derek's post.

systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Wed Feb 19 2014 - 13:40:41 CET