[SystemSafety] AESSCS 2014 deadline extension

From: Patrick Graydon < >
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:40:35 +0100

Folks,

Good news! We are extending the deadline to submit a position paper to Planning the Unplanned Experiment: Assessing the Efficacy of Standards for Safety-Critical Software (AESSCS 2014) to be held in conjunction with EDCC 2014. The new dates are:

Submission deadline: 18 March 2014
Author notification: 4 April 2014
Final submission: 15 April 2014
Workshop: 13 May 2014 in Newcastle, UK

Full details are available at http://www.idt.mdh.se/AESSCS_2014.

The AESSCS 2014 workshop is as a working session to plan studies and experiments to put the current and future use of standards on a firmer foundation of evidence. We hope to see the people who have participated in such spirited debates on this and other safety-related mailing lists in Newcastle.

Kind regards,
— Patrick

Dr Patrick John Graydon
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
School of Innovation, Design, and Engineering (IDT) Mälardalens Högskola (MDH), Västerås, Sweden

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Wed Feb 19 2014 - 20:40:54 CET