[SystemSafety] Compiled Comments on FDLs

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:19:01 +0100

Folks,

We have compiled the comments on my request for info and opinions on the use of FDLs, in particular logic, in dependable SE. The subject has been dormant for a couple of days, so it seemed appropriate to compile at this point.

The document is available at
http://www.rvs.uni-bielefeld.de/publications/WhitePapers/FDLaffidavits.pdf (it's not a White Paper; that is just what the directory is called).

A short commentary follows the compilation. It's a draft. Please feel free to send requests for changes to me or to Bernd, or to the list. And, of course, to discuss further!

Some of those cited might wish to send us a somewhat longer two-line bio than what is currently included, and we'll update if you send us one.

Once again, many thanks to all for the responses to my request for comments!

PBL