Re: [SystemSafety] Compiled Comments on FDLs

From: Steve Tockey < >
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 02:33:29 +0000

Apologies for going silent, but duties at work took precedent over this.

I don't have anything to add or change to the summary, it looks like a very concise distillation of the most important points.

I will only add that the white paper I mentioned in the beginning is pretty close to final so if anyone was waiting for a version that was beyond the initial draft, I'm ready to share it.

Regards,