Re: [SystemSafety] Static Analysis

From: Les Chambers < >
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 10:02:18 +1000

And then there was this:

a testimony to a US Congress oversight committee on security vulnerabilities in the Obama care system: healthcare.gov. It makes you weep.

Crowd Sourced Investigations LLC, Testimony of Morgan Wright, CEO, Before the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology,

http://www.projectauditors.com/Papers/Troubled_Projects/HHRG-113-SY-WState-M Wright-20131119.pdf