Re: [SystemSafety] MH370

From: John Downer < >
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 11:45:47 +0000

Regarding the divergent flight paths. It occurs to me that if you were doing triangulation with just two sources of distance data (ie: two satellites) then you would always get two potential locations. (Think of two intersecting compass-circles.)

John

On Mar 16, 2014, at 10:37 AM, Chris Hills <safetyyork_at_xxxxxx