Re: [SystemSafety] OpenSSL Bug

From: C. Michael Holloway < >
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:49:13 -0400

On whom the burden of proof lies is rarely a technical question. Or to be more precise, rarely, if ever, do the technical experts in any field answer the question for the world. Rather history seems to show that the answer changes over time through societal processes, often spurred by the legal system.