Re: [SystemSafety] WG: words you cannot use at GM

From: Peter Bishop < >
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 18:35:27 +0100

The the UK nuclear industry there is the concept of "tolerability or risk" Tolerability in this case relates to the potential victim who can have different views about different sources of risks - and is particularly intolerant of nuclear

http://www.onr.org.uk/tolerability.pdf

Peter Bishop

--

Peter Bishop