[SystemSafety] [WoSoCer 2014] 2nd CfP ** Deadline extended to 24 August **

From: Förster, Marc < >
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 09:04:42 +0000

   The 4th International IEEE Workshop on Software Certification
                                            (WoSoCer 2014)

                       http://cecris-project.eu/wosocer2014

                           3-6 November 2014, Naples, Italy

                                      Second Call for Papers

The Workshop on Software Certification (WoSoCer) series is a venue for discussing novel safety assessment and certification approaches able to scale for complex software, and for promoting their adoption in real-world, safety-critical systems through industrial and academic research projects.

The 2014 edition of WoSoCer is co-located with the 25th IEEE International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (http://issre.net), and it will take place in Naples, Italy, November 3-6, 2014.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

SUBMISSIONS We invite two types of submissions:

  1. Research papers: As in previous editions of the workshop, we look for original papers discussing ideas and novel approaches for certification and software dependability in critical domains. Moreover, we welcome papers discussing open challenges and industrial case studies in this area. The page limit for research papers is 6 pages.
  2. Proposals for tool demonstrations: This edition of the workshop will include a special session focused on tools for dependability and certifiability assessment, with live demos and presentations. This session will allow authors to get useful feedback from experts in the area, and will engage attendees by discussing the latest advancements in the usability, scalability, and applicability of safety assurance approaches. To propose a tool demonstration, please submit a short paper that briefly describes the problem domain, the ideas behind the tool, and a usage scenario of the tool. The page limit for tool papers is 3 pages.

Both research papers and short papers about tools will be included in a supplemental volume of the ISSRE conference proceedings, and published by the IEEE Computer Society on IEEE Xplore (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/>). Detailed submission guidelines are available on the workshop website (http://cecris-project.eu/wosocer2014).

IMPORTANT DATES

WORKSHOP ORGANIZERS PC Chairs

Program Committee

 Publication Chair

Steering Committee

We look forward to seeing you in Napoli! Kind regards, Marc

marc förster

rwth, embedded software laboratory
ahorn- 55, d-52074 aachen
europa

+49 241 80-21160

foerster_at_xxxxxx http://embedded.rwth-aachen.de

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Fri Aug 08 2014 - 11:04:15 CEST