[SystemSafety] Call for Papers: Australian System Safety Conference 2015

From: Drew Rae < >
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:15:58 +1000

Hi folks,
Link below is the CFP for the Australian conference in May 2015.

It's in Brisbane next year, which is a lovely place to visit, and it's usually quite a good couple of days of talks.

Please don't reply back to the list, but I'd be interested how many Australians we have active on the list at the moment.

http://www.asssc.org/2015/library/ASSC2015_Call4Papers.pdf

Regards,
Drew

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Thu Nov 13 2014 - 04:16:20 CET