Re: [SystemSafety] Fwd: Safety of vulnerable road users: UK

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 09:52:52 +0100

I didn't expect anyone to take those numbers at face value. Live and learn!

What the numbers mean, for those to whom it is not evident, is that almost half the children asked thought they could remember a time when they were afraid they were in conflict with a car and in danger of getting hit.

Unless you take an interest in primary-school-age kids and road safety in a Northern-European road environment, as I do, I agree this tidbit is unlikely to be interesting. (Yes, I did notice this is a tautology :-) )

systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Mon Nov 17 2014 - 09:53:00 CET