[SystemSafety] Fwd: Safety of vulnerable road users: UK

From: philippa conmy < >
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:23:52 +0000

A couple of weeks ago my 7 year old son and I were nearly mown down by an older child reducing his own risk from cars on the road by cycling along the pavement. Hazard mitigation thus having a consequence those even further down the food chain....

philippa

--
Dr Philippa Conmy
R&D Coordinator and Software Quality Assurance

For real-time verifications issues and discussion, follow the Rapita Systems blog
http://www.rapitasystems.com/blog