Re: [SystemSafety] Glasgow School of Art fire caused by gases from foam canister, says report

From: Andreoli, Kevin (UK) < >
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 08:27:22 +0000

“The School apparently says they have "learnt a lot" about ElfinSafety”

Like perhaps not waiting almost a century before putting in an adequate fire system?

(Usual disclaimer about my opinions not my employers.)

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other person.

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Thu Nov 27 2014 - 09:27:37 CET