[SystemSafety] Looking for a safety consultant in the USA

From: Chris Hills < >
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 17:37:29 -0000

Hi All

I hope no one minds this post (and I consulted the list owner first) but I have been asked to find a consultant for a company Ideal with. As it is in the USA none of my usual suspects are interested.

If anyone is interested or know someone who might be interested email me and I will put you in touch with these people.

NOTE I am NOT an agency I will put you directly in touch with the end company and I have no commercial interest in this.

Brief:-
1 Visit to audit safety lifecycle management processes and the people responsible for those processes. Report (findings, gaps and recommendations) to requirements of IEC 61508, MISRA guidelines, ISO 13849 and ISO 26262 and other applicable ISO standards as appropriate to mining business sector (and other sectors if possible).

  1. This visit to include informal review of some architecture and design approaches being considered for emergency stop and obstacle detection. Verbal feedback, advice and suggestions.
  2. Visit to audit product for automation. Structured body of evidence, safety argument etc. Report (findings, gaps and recommendations) per processes established in #1 above.

Regards

      Chris

Eur Ing Chris Hills BSc CEng MIET MBCS FRGS FRSA

Phaedrus Systems Ltd Tel: FREEphone 0808 1800 358 Vat GB860621831 Co Reg #04120771 Http://www.phaedsys.com chills_at_xxxxxx

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Sat Jan 10 2015 - 18:38:59 CET