Re: [SystemSafety] SaFoMe 2015 - 1st Call for Papers (June 22, 2015 -- co-located with FM2015)

From: GRAZEBROOK, Alvery N < >
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:23:55 +0000

Someone posted on this subject - the .eml attachment (whatever one of those is) caused our mail-system to bounce it.

Could I request that people who post to this list with attached files stick to widely used and multi-platform file formats (e.g. .pdf, .jpg, .txt)?

Cheers,

            Alvery

Alvery GRAZEBROOK
Systems Engineer
EYUCC (Fuel Control and Indication)
AIRBUS Tel: +44 117 936 3795
Fax: +44 117 936 3159
Mailto: alvery.grazebrook_at_xxxxxx Barnwell House (14M) 3rd floor, desk 023 (Find my desk<file:///\\sfs.corp\Projects\A380\A380-UK\A380_Global_Access\DeskNav\DeskNav.htm>)

Airbus Operations Ltd.
New Filton House
Filton, Bristol, BS99 7AR
United Kingdom

Airbus Operations Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, registration number, 3468788. Registered office: Pegasus House, Aerospace Avenue, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7PA, UK.

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Wed Jan 14 2015 - 15:24:07 CET