Re: [SystemSafety] Another academic safety workshop / why not industrialists ?

From: Les Chambers < >
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:46:30 +1000

Martyn
Stout fellow.
My personal theory is that the software world is broken up into two social groups:
1) serious people
2) comedians
We'll be okay as long as the comedians do not get hold of any critical systems. Failing that, NASA is down to 700 candidate volunteers for a one-way trip to Mars. You could get on the list. Les