[SystemSafety] Fault, Failure and Reliability Again (short)

From: Peter Bernard Ladkin < >
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 08:11:49 +0100

I had some private discussion with someone here who claims software cannot fail. I first heard this trope a quarter century ago, and I am informed indirectly by another colleague that it is still rife in certain critical-engineering areas. I address it this morning in a blog post at http://www.abnormaldistribution.org/2015/03/03/fault-failure-reliability-again/

systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Tue Mar 03 2015 - 08:12:03 CET