Re: [SystemSafety] Fault, Failure and Reliability Again (short)

From: Örjan Askerdal < >
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 09:36:53 +0000

Sorry for not being up-to-date on the subject, but do you still consider: A. Avizienis, J.-C. Laprie, B. Randell, and C. Landwehr. Basic concepts and taxonomy of dependable and secure computing. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, 1(1):11-33, Jan-March 2004. to be useful, OR does a later, improved taxonomy/etc exist?

Thanks!
Örjan Askerdal,
Know IT Technology Management,
Sweden