Re: [SystemSafety] Degraded software performance [diverged from Fault, Failure and Reliability Again]

From: Martyn Thomas < >
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:17:43 +0000

Doesn't your line of argument require "tested to the point of having high confidence that there are no errors in the original ..."?

If so, that's going to be a remarkably large amount of testing, if you want your high confidence to be soundly based.

If you just want to test and find no errors, then I have a test tool to sell you that will do that every time.

Martyn

On 04/03/2015 13:25, DREW Rae wrote:
> becomes a big issue once we've tested to the point of not finding
> errors in the original instructions.

The System Safety Mailing List
systemsafety_at_xxxxxx Received on Wed Mar 04 2015 - 15:17:52 CET